These are a great addition to your pantry supplies. To use as nibbles, throw over salads, crunch up and make a crust on some fish, or to sprinkle over your next quiche. Super easy to make and can be kept in the freezer for longer freshness.
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 3/4 cup almonds
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Place the nuts and seeds on the tray
- Sprinkle with salt, rosemary and tamari sauce mix
- Place the tray in the oven and roast for 15 minutes or until golden. Be careful not to burn them, watch and smell
- It is important to stir the seeds every 5 minutes also to prevent burning them.
- When finished take them off the hot tray otherwise they will continue cooking. When cooled seal in a glass jar for freshness.
If you make this recipe then please tag me on Instagram or Facebook as I LOVE seeing your creations and I really appreciate your help in growing this community.