This chocolate slab recipe can be changed up by adding different nuts and even some dried fruit. My favourite is adding sultanas and nuts and a sprinkle of cayenne pepper and salt.
- To prevent the slice tasting too much like coconut oil, use unscented coconut oil.
- The slice will melt at room temperature so best kept in the freezer. If you wanted to prevent it from melting, use half coconut oil and half raw cacao butter.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup cacao powder or 100% cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 3/4 cup roasted unsalted peanuts
- In a bowl mix together all the ingredients.
- Line a container with baking paper and pour in the chocolate mixture.
- Leave it to set in the freezer for at least an hour before slicing.
- This chocolate is best stored in the freezer and eaten frozen.
If you make this recipe then please tag me on Instagram or Facebook as I LOVE seeing your creations and I really appreciate your help in growing this community.